AlienGUIse Invader theme doesn't work with WMP 11 Beta 2
Sasha
2006-10-22 23:01:01 UTC
I am having a problem with WMP 11 Beta 2, it allows Alienware's AlienGUIse to
load up the Invader skin for WMP. However only the top part is visible. No
buttons, no timer, no volume control. No nothing. Any help with this would be
greatly appreciated?
zachd [ms]
2006-10-26 06:17:49 UTC
Where did you get the skin from? I can't really comment because this skin
isn't in my collection. =)
--
Windows Media Development Team (speaking for myself only)
greatly appreciated?
Sasha
2006-10-26 22:39:01 UTC
I got it from alienware's website at
http://www.alienware.com/intro_pages/invader.aspx which has a new skin called
XenoMorph.
zachd [ms]
2006-11-07 08:54:17 UTC
I find that this skin works perfectly in WMP11 RTM - are you still having
problems in the RTM version.... ?
--
Speaking for myself only.
XenoMorph.